Our field programs are accredited through Westminster University. You will be registered at Westminster University to receive credits for courses on your program. You may opt out of receiving credits if requested in advance of program start date.

Upon returning from your program, you will need to order an official transcript from Westminster University to be sent to your home institution’s registrar in order to receive transfer credits. Westminster College will not send a transcript to your university without your request.

For alumni of Round River programs prior to 2015, accreditation and transcripts were through Utah State University.